Apply For Service
Tombigbee Electric Cooperative would like to welcome you! It is our pleasure to provide you with both reliable electric service and the best possible member service available!!
To Obtain Service
1. Apply at our office located at 3196 County Hwy 55, Hamilton, AL 35570
To apply at our office, you must bring:
- A photo identification
- Physical address of home in which you need power
- meter number (if applicable)
2. Apply Online
To apply online, you must:
- Click on the Apply for Service button below
- Fill out the application completely
***IMPORTANT: When entering the date that you would like to have your service connected, please keep in mind that we do not connect service on the same day that the application is received and processed. Service will be connected the following business day or on the date requested if it happens to be a later date. Applications received after 3:00 PM, or on weekends and holidays, will be processed on the next business day.
***NOTE: If the service is to a location that has NEVER had power, it may be necessary to meet with a representative from our engineering department. We will contact you if we determine that this is necessary.
- check your e-mail and activate your request (check your spam filter and junk e-mail if you don't receive this message)
- After your application has been processed, we will send you another e-mail that will include
- Your account number
- The fees that you will have to pay in order to be connected
- The online access to your account so that you can pay these fees